Workzone lighting is a very important safety feature of any work zone where night time work is occurring, or where there are dim conditions, that could result in safety hazards to both workers and motorists, such as in areas under bridges, or in tunnels.
Whether you have a flagger station set up that you need to provide lighting for, or you just need your own personal, portable spotlight to illuminate your night time work zone station, we have a solution that will fit your needs.
Our flagger station and work area lighting is both light weight and portable making it extremely useful and convenient to have around in your ever changing work zone environment.
- Flagger Station and Work Area Lighting
Flagger station and work area lighting is portable and lightweight, with an extended run time, and safely illuminates flaggers or personal work areas.There are two Models Available: Single LED Light, 10 Watts, 800 Lumens, and Dual LED Light, 20 Watts 1600 Lumens.
• 8 ft. light elevation
• Aluminum extension mast
- collapsible with thumb locking screws
• Lamp head, rated 50,000 service hours
- directionally adjustable
• Push-to-test volt meter
• DC Power Port
- quick charge unit using an external battery source
- run other DC powered electrical devices
• Weight: 35 lbs.
• 12 VDC sealed 33 amp AGM lead acid battery
• Deep cycle, with built-in 115 VAC charger system and cord
• Run time for Single LED with full charge, 32+ hours
• Run time for Dual LED with full charge, 16+ hours
• Battery pack rated for 500+ charge cycles
• Approved for continuous charging when light not in use. If fully depleted, it may require up to 24 hours to fully recharge
• One year replacement warranty on battery pack and charger
- More Info
- ---Choose Options