Unifab: Unistrut Fabrication Services
Full Service Fabrication & Manufacturing for the Construction & OEM Industries
We provide customers, in both construction and OEM industries, with turnkey, component based support solutions. Our designs are built using genuine Unistrut Metal Framing, Telespar Tubing and Grip Strut Safety Gratings. Appearing below are just some of the fabrication services we offer. If you have a custom Unistrut support requirement; contact our Unistrut Buffalo Supports design team to discuss your needs.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Design and Engineering: With over 200 years of collective product knowledge, our design department will help create the right turnkey support solution for your project. Engineer stamped drawings are available.
- Cut to length Channel, Tubing and Grating: UBS will saw cut Unistrut Channel, Telespar Perforated Tubing and Safety Gratings to required lengths. Saw cut material ends are cleaned and deburred, and lengths are then packaged for ease of customer use. Piece and pallet marking is available upon request.
- Kitting: UBS pre-packages channel, fittings, and hardware in easy-to-access kits, for ready use by our customers. Piece and pallet marking is available upon request.
- Assembly: Turnkey, pre-cut and assembled Unistrut channel, fittings, hardware and gratings save customers time. With little to no field or production assembly, our customers find that their time savings add up quickly. Turnkey Kits are packaged and marked per buyer requirements.
- Custom Welding: UBS provides custom welding services on Unistrut Framing, Telespar Tubing and Safety Gratings. Our highly skilled welders are practiced in many different methods of welding. For more information, contact our estimating department.
- Hole Punching: Custom hole punching and drilling of channel and tubing are available.
- Channel Rolling: Unistrut Channel can be rolled in a radius. Our estimating team can help you with your next project.
- Plasma and Laser Cutting: If you require special shapes or markings burned into tubing or channel, we can help you to accomplish this. We can also fabricate custom parts.
- Shearing and Forming: Our fabrication department can incorporate sheet, plate and light structural steel into your design. The collaboration of these three offerings allows us to provide more solutions for our customers.
- Hot Dip Galvanizing: Batch process A123 galvanizing is available for most metal framing products.
- Custom Powder Coating: UBS provides Powder Coating options in a large variety of custom colors.
- Installation: Our design team can provide installation of Unistrut Metal Framing Support Projects. Examples of projects we have worked on include: Unistrut Medical Supports, Unistrut Ceiling Grids, Unistrut Roof Walks, Unistrut Catwalks and more.
- Logistics: Kitted orders are delivered to you, or shipped blind to your customers, which allows you to take advantage of our competitive freight rates.
Unifab services reduce your costs by decreasing your man hours, eliminating waste and re-works. Turnkey, pre-fabricated solutions cut down on labor hours and simplify installations.
Pre-Fabricated Supports are commonly used on the following applications:
- Pipe Supports
- Conduit or Cable Tray Supports
- Duct Trapeze Supports
- Equipment Stands
- Battery Racks
- Rooftop Pipe, Duct, Cable Tray Supports
- Catwalk Systems
- Rooftop Walkway Systems
- Equipment Racks
- Crossover Stairway Systems
- Unistrut Medical Supports
- Unistrut Ceiling Grids
- Pre-Fabricated Trapeze Hangers
- Casework Pipe Chase Frames