Industrial Pipe Guards
Industrial Pipe Guards provide exposed mechanicals and electrical supports of buildings with protection from vehicles or material handling equipment. Industrial Pipe Guards, also known as downspout guards, are commonly used to protect pipes, electrical cabling, duct work, structural supports and equipment. Industrial Pipe Guards are typically manufactured from quarter inch steel in a hat or crown shape. Thicker and thinner material options are available upon request. Industrial Pipe Guards have location holes in their legs to allow for easy anchoring to masonry, cinder block or studded walls or columns.
- Material Thickness: Standard ¼” thickness additional options range from 20 gauge sheet to ½“ thick plate
- Uses: Interior and Exterior of buildings
- Mounting Options: Wall Mounted. Column Mounted
- Available Material: Carbon Steel, Diamond Tread Plate, Aluminum, Stainless Steel.
- Available Finishes: Bare Steel, Primed Painted, Powder Coated, Hot Dip Galvanized.